Equilibrium Upcoming Workshops & Events
A Program For EveryBODY
june 11, 2023 4 - 6pm
Self Defense Workshop
In this crazy world, safety has never been more important than it is now! Come learn martial arts based self-defense techniques to help you be prepared and aware. Learn body autonomy and awareness to maneuver unwanted situations. When you leave this class you will have the self-assurance and confidence to walk with a little more security, confidence and an all around know-how.
June 17, 2023 2-4pm
Touching the ground has more benefits than meets the eye.
It's a way to play, build community, create strong functional bodies, and much more. Join Dr. Harnoor and Jake as they show refined processes of interacting with the floor.
By the end of this workshop you will learn the basics of locomotion, how to progress, and how to flow. As children we used to play on the floor daily. Let's bring this back into our lives!
All levels welcome!
Sunday June 18, 2023 4:30 - 6:30PM
Intro to Pole: A workshop on pole basics
Have you been interested in trying a pole class but didn't know where to begin? If so, this is the workshop for you! During this workshop we will take the time to go over the basics of pole in depth so you feel prepared to enter your first pole class. You will be able to ask any questions about technicalities of beginner moves that will help improve, not only the move you will learn that day, but also those you will do on your continued pole journey. This workshop is open to anyone who wants to work on their pole foundations but is highly recommended for beginners. So, whether you want to get back to basics or kickstart your pole journey, come join us!
Sunday June 25, 2023 4 - 6PM
Back to Budokon
Once again, we are back with our incredible Budokon experience!
If you enjoyed our first Budokon workshop, or if you missed it, you certainly won't want to miss this one! Join Equilibriums very own Professor Jamal, as we dive deeper into our Budokon matrix of yoga, mobility, and martial arts the world has grown to love. This workshop is open to all levels. We will commence with a conscious Budokon introduction and conclude with a restorative, meditative sound bath!
July 17 - 21, 2023 9AM - 2PM
In search of some fun activities this summer for your kids? Equilibrium has an adventure planned for your kiddos! Join our week long Kids Muay Thai Kickboxing Summer event and experience expert Muay Thai martial arts training along with other fun and educational activities that your child(ren) will not forget, in an exciting and safe environment.
Our property is completely enclosed with a secure fence/gate system. Gates will remain closed and locked whenever activities take us outdoors. Our building remains locked at all times with a camera/buzzer entry system.
Please pack lunches and snacks for your child each day along with a water bottle. We have filtered water dispensers on site to refill as needed. We will have an end of week pizza party on Friday so no lunch will be needed that day. As the week gets closer we will finalize all activities, sending an updated calendar indicating which days will involve water play so that you can plan changes of clothes and towels accordingly.
Discounts for Baltimore City residents are available. Please contact Equilibrium for more information 443-388-9191 or [email protected] before purchasing your ticket(s).
Individual day passes are available, however the week is designed programmatically to build on each day, concluding with a demonstration/presentation on Friday of the skills and lessons learned. Popping in for individual days will still be fun but will not offer the same experience.
Lainey Hellman will be the instructor/facilitator for the week. We look forward to your children sharing in her love for both education and movement!
September 22 - 24, 2023 8AM-3pm
Join Equilibrium as we host Mukti Michael Buck for this Outstanding 3 day event to fulfill the promise of inspiring the soul and tranquilizing the body. You’ll watch demonstrations and take notes in your manual, then practice giving and receiving with various partners in the class.
- Vedic Bodywork is viewed as an Art of healing and is reported to manifest instant positive results. Vedic Bodywork is the cultural result of several ethnic forces including Tibet, Thailand and India.
- Vedic Bodywork receives the individual as a mandala, a sacred geometric design. Composed of energetic channels, wheels, spheres and radiating fields, the Vedic Thai Yoga Bodywork or VTYB Practitioner views the presented being as a bio-electro-magnetic field of shakti-prakriti light and Nadi Channels, Chakra wheels, Marmani spheres, Koshas fields and Doshas vitalities. To fulfill the promise of inspiring the soul and tranquilizing the body, a session may encompasses a duration of one to three hours. Yet brief and localized sessions are also customary.
October 25 - 29, 2023
Equilibrium Presents The Budokon Experience Tobago
Come enjoy a Magical 5 day Budokon Experience in beautiful, Historical Buccoo, Tobago. Have a marvelous time training on our very own private beach with Stunning Sunrise Meditations, traditional Caribbean meals and Relaxing sunsets sipping on your favorite cocktail. We will swim in the pristine waters of the Buccoo Reef and experience all that Tobago has to offer. We're going deep into to the work of reestablishing our body's Physical, Mental, and Spiritual equilibrium. Space is limited and moving fast so do not miss this opportunity.
- Ground Transport to/from A.N.R. Robinson International Airport to Retreat Villa
- Accommodations: 5 days/4 Nights at Retreat Villa, Double occupancy rooms (One single occupancy room available)
- Two meals (Breakfast & Dinner) per day starting with dinner on the first night and ending with breakfast on the last day.
- Personal time (time to relax, explore, or just be)
- Daily Budokon practices and private or guided morning meditations
- Unlimited access to Private beach